วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Very Eighty...Stock Aitken Waterman

Left to right: Mike Stock, Matt Aitken and Pete Waterman, at PWL in the late ’80s.

01. Rick Astley - Together Forever
02. Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
03. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
04. Dead Or Alive - In Too Deep
05. Big Fun - Blame It To The Boogie
06. Matt Bianco - Wap Bam Boogie
07. Kissing The Pink - Certain Things Are Likely
08. Mel & Kim - Respectable
09. Sinitta - Cross My Broken Heart
10. Rick Astley - Take Me To Your Heart
11. Sandra - Everlasting Love
12. Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt
13. Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
14. Samantha Fox - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now
15. Bananarama - I Want You Back
16. Kylie Minogue - What Kind Of Fool
17. Sonia - Listen To Your Heart
18. Dead Or Alive - My Heart Goes Bang
19. Hazell Dean - Danger
20. Bananarama - More Than Physical

Download : The 1st Mix

01. SONIA - can’t forget you
02. KYLIE MINOGUE - hand on your heart
03. RICK ASTLEY - whenever you need somedody
04. EIGHT WONDER - cross my heart
05. MANDY SMITH - positive reaction
06. LAURA BRANIGAN - shattered glass
07. SINITTA - toyboy
08. SABRINA SALERNO - all of me
09. BANANARAMA - venus
10. DEAD OR ALIVE - you spin me round (like a record)
11. PAT & MICK - i haven’t stop dancing yet
12. LONNIE GORDON - happening all over again
13. CLIFF RICHARD - i just don’t have the heart
14. KYLIE MINOGUE - better the devil you know
15. SONIA - you’ll never stop me from loving you
16. DONNA SUMMER - love’s about to change my heart
17. MEL & KIM - that’s the way it is
18. RICK ASTLEY - never gonna give you up (house rmx)
19. CLIMIE FISHER - love changes everything (house rmx)
20. BANANARAMA - love in the first degree (house rmx)

Download : The 2nd Mix

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: